If you could get away with "ANYTHING''...without any crappy, unjust laws or rent a cops getting in the way...what would you do and why???

I know what I was do....heehee...but just wondering what honest rosaanne barr answers are out here. Dont worry, I wont tell or "judge". I hate those judges, so high and mighty.

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Find a way to make my son's biological mother either grow up or get the hell out of our lives. She is so awful to him and awful for him. If she could just vanish off the face of the Earth, his life would be so much better. That, and have more money.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• sealed lip

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I wish a girl I know would just disappear off the face of the earth! I would want to help, but we won't get into that :)
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 12:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I can't think of anything. So far, I have not run into any unjust laws. If I did then I would do something about it. In fact, I had a friend who received a ticket a few months ago. He didn't think it was fair so he did something about it. He was able to have the road department put back the dashes instead of a straight line, which caused him and several others to get tickets when turning onto a road that lead to several businesses.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• 1) Fix the lottery so that I win at least a million.
    2) Send the military kicking in doors sending the NON citizens back to where they came from ...and their 13 kids
    3) Bring all our troops back to the U.S.A....let the scum fight for themselves.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• well I just might get rid of a very annoying and ugly "zit" in our lives....or shall I say, HELP someone do the dirty work...and finally be able to breath and SMILE. OH WELL.......i still have my lovely dreams.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 1:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Well, first of course I'd win the lottery so I could pay bills, buy groceries AND have money to spare. Then I'd get rid of a few people. Maybe ship them off to an island no one has ever and will ever hear of that I have a video feed of & complete control of...think The Truman Show! Oh, and I'd also rent a billboard with a few other people's pictures on it telling them to GROW THE HELL UP, mind their business and stop lying through their teeth 24/7! AHHHH....maybe I'll have good dreams tonight! LOL
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I would win the lottery, of course. And I would probably marry two people (who know about each other, and we live in one large house bought with our lottery winnings), I would dance naked around a may pole somewhere in public, I would get rid of some people I don't personally know (not killed, but something like Mrs.B3 said) and if I was pregnant and still living in this crappy state, I would be able to give birth at home attended by a midwife.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:56 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'd like to give the assh*le that treated me like sh*t a black eye and not get in trouble for it (cause he's a cop).
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Thank you for all of your honest answers....it is fun to "dream" and wish isnt it?... I would obviously have all of that money and our own house, if I got rid of that old grumpy negative hypocritical insecure nosey ZIT. hey we could have this trailer all to ourselves...son and I. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010