Anyone know any good non viral sites to download music?

Hi- I would just like to know if any of you moms out there might know of any music sites to download music for free or cheap. I've tried a couple, but I didn't recognize any of the artists, and it didn't even have Michael Jackson! Come on now...Your help will be greatly appreciated. I need to create some good play lists to help me get motivated during the day. Thanks :)

RubyBlue82

Asked by RubyBlue82 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the best way to ensure you don't get a virus is to pay for music. Plus it helps out the artist you enjoy and support. The only way to ensure that the artists you love can continue to produce music for you to enjoy is to purchase their merchandise.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Amazon.com each song is a buck or less.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 2:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I use lime wire, I have never got a virus from them
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Thank you for your suggestions! Just to let you guys know, I did happen to find a great site with tons of music for free. its called http://www.playlist.com/
    RubyBlue82

Comment by RubyBlue82 (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2010