I need advise Please

Iwant another baby and my husband doesn't want to bring another baby into the world right now with the way it is going right now.I really want another and don't know how to get him into wanting another one.Every time that I bring it up he gets mad at me and I don't know how just to talk to him about it and tell him why I want another one.I don't even think he wants anymore kids.He just always says that he doesn't want one right now.I just don't know what to do anymore.I just really want another baby and don't know what to do anymore.Any advise would help a lot.

LarissaLopeman

Asked by LarissaLopeman at 5:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• being prego right now I do agree it's a scary thing to bring a baby into the world right now it's not the best place . . just sit him down and tell him how much you love him and want to have another baby and maybe he will listen if not he may just not be ready again . .
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• im in the same boat my husband wants a girl but wants to wait my youngest is 5 tell me to we have boys
    Anonymous

• Wait. I know you really want one, but you will be happy you waited, especially if your husband is saying that another child would put a financial strain on your right now. I don't know how old you are but try to have patience. Things may turn around. The worst thing you can do is get pregnant behind his back after you've discussed it! He would really resent you for it. So don't do it! Hang in there.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• If he doesn't want one and you do for the reasons stated, he has to change his mind, you can't say anything that will change it. Some people are going to say, go ahead and get pregnant, and then deal with it, but, thats not the way to go. Things will go from bad to worse.Maybe he feels things aren't just right for another baby right now, and maybe down the road he will change his mind, you never know. Just enjoy the one you have now, and take it one day at a time.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my husband has made similar comments. people have said that for years. the world keeps going. you already have one to raise... what's another at this point? is that really the issue? is he interested in pursuing anything to better the world or just be a victim of it? children are our future... you need to respect his wishes for the sake of your relationship. talk about what would make him feel differently... talk about his concerns, make sure you are not just dismissing them. you are in this together - respect each other's feelings and communicate.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Just hang in there...No matter what the outcome always enjoy the one you have and if he's waiting for a perfect time there isn't. The world will never be perfect
    e_teter04

Answer by e_teter04 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• You really need to work through this with your husband so you don't both end up resenting one another in the future. There is never going to be a perfect time to have a baby. Money will always be tight no matter what your income, the world will always seem crazy. I thing you need to get your husband to open up and tell you what his real concern is i.e. money, personal freedom, politics, etc. Then you will know how to address his concerns instead of just saying you want a baby.
    Traci0794

Answer by Traci0794 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I wanted to give my husband a son (we had 3 girls) but it wasn't in the cards. He thought the two we have (one was stillborn) is enough and he's happy with just girls so I signed the papers to have my tubes tied. I do wish I could've given him a son, but he was happy with what we have, we both feel blessed but my point here is... it should be a mutual decision if it's planned and I was wanting to give him a son because I love him but I love him enough to respect his opinion and his feelings. I hope you love your husband enough to respect his. He didn't say never, he said not now.... patience is as virtue (but never was one of mine).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Uhhhhhh dear you just posted another question on "How do you know he is cheating?" You have his brother and his GF living in your house and your trying to catch your hubby and the GF sneaking around.... Im really not being mean but this is nothing to bring an inocent baby into, im sure you are a wonderful mother but this is just not the time it seems like!!! Figure out whats going on in your realationship and THEN have the more kids disscussion!!! Good luck!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Oh my God! Thank you scaredmommy. I did NOT realize this was the same OP. Honey, you have much bigger problems than trying to get pregnant! Please... that is the LAST thing you should be thinking about. I hope you get that other question figured out about your DH soon. You need to be thinking ahead about what you are going to do if you find out he really is sleeping with that girl!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2008