I feel alone in this and need to know if ANYONE out there is going through this also! adult content

I have been with DH for 10 years.... 8 of those years I have had this happen off and on...when we have sex....in the middle of sex or at the end I start to get this HORRID pain.. It gets worse and worse...it is WORSE than labor ( I would know..I have had 4 kids)..the pain is in my cervix, uterus and even my bowels.... I have gone to the ER over this...I dont want a dang pain pill..I just want to know what on earth is going on...
it is sooo painful that I just lay in pain for hours...unable to move my body even an inch ...
I do know that I do have a retroverted uterus and when I have been checked they have seen my cervix actually flipped and facing my lower back area! Now my entire stomach is swollen and looks 6 months preggo!

Mommyof3yippey

Asked by Mommyof3yippey at 1:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Health

• I don't know but make sure its not Endometriosis!
    Miss_Angela

Answer by Miss_Angela at 1:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You poor baby! I've had pain after sex before if it got a little rough or when I tried new positions for the first time. I've heard of your problem before though on a special I watched about rare ailments. If I'm not mistaken some combination of hormones and steroids were suggested for the wife. If you don't like taking pills, you could request that the necessary medication be administered through a shot. Maybe look into a gastro-intestinal specialist. But make sure you do SOMETHING to remedy it. Don't continue to suffer, and keep in mind that Dr.'s don't know everything! After the process of elimination and their textbooks don't have an answer, they're as clueless as we are. Don't count out a natural or holistic approach either. Good luck!
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Thanks soooooooooooo much! Do you remember where you saw it? I am tired of messing around with these hillybilly doctors and not getting anywhere!
    Mommyof3yippey

Comment by Mommyof3yippey (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have been checked this year by my reproductive endocrinologist...i have had so many tests...I think I will see if they can do some more testing! This is rediculous! you know how men are about sex..I cant just stop having sex with him..but its scary to think that this might be the time the pain happens!
    Mommyof3yippey

Comment by Mommyof3yippey (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Definitely seek medical advice until you find an answer. That does not sound like something that just a pain pill should manage. It sounds quite serious. I would call your doctor tomorrow and start getting referrals to specialists. I have briefly heard of endometriosis and know it's serious, and I believe it's hard to diagnose. Good luck to you- hope you feel better soon.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I dont have endo..that's the thing...its so crazy....I have had hsg's, sonohysts, and like 50 blood tests this year...they say my uterus is shaped perfectly...no endo..etc etc... but thanks for the reply! I GREATLY appreciate it!
    Mommyof3yippey

Comment by Mommyof3yippey (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• THanks I am going to go to me RE...they are 2.5 hours away from me...in a big city..they seem to know a lot...i have been just going ot regular obgyns locally and getting no where...
    Mommyof3yippey

Comment by Mommyof3yippey (original poster) at 1:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I had a friend whose uterus dropped. She had to have it surgerically refastened, I would definitely find answer for this, if I were you.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• go to a specialist who can help, this does not sound normal
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I REALLY WANT BE NO HELP TO YOU WITH THIS SITUATION,NEVER HERD OF THIS BUT FROM MY UNDERSTANDING WHEN YOU HURT DOING INTERCOURSE IT MAY BE A SEXAULLY TRANSMITTED DES AND YOU HAVE AN ITCH YOU MAY WANT TO GO AND SEE YOUR FEMALE DOC AND GET SOME TEST DONE..GET IN THE EORD OF GOD AND LET HIM MINSTER TO YOU BE BLESSED AND I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER...
    LACEY122

Answer by LACEY122 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010