After all these yrs.

I have been married for 25 yrs and My dh still everytime we makelove goes too fast.when we discuss it he says its b/c he's so excited but I have read where it could be a medical condition or Men are turned on but being tired causes this,I never have a chance to enjoy it.Oh I have at times but mostly not.I'm always left their having to do without.I get all sexy, smelling good for him and spend time to be with him and all that time dolling up for him its over in just Mins.so for all these yrs.I have done without while he is satisfied. It does upset him he says but he won't try or do anything about it but go straight to sleep or turn on the tv.Anyone else go through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry he is this way but there should be a way where he can wait for you and try to control it.That is not fair for you girl I don't know how you did it all those years sure you canmasterbate but shit it is not the same sometimes. He needs to learn how to satisfy you as soon as he feels he's gonna cum or even way before jump off and go from there. GL Happy Lovemaking!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:04 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Some guys are just quick to the trigger and there's not really anything to do about it. I've heard that numbing cream can help.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• He's selfish and should at least finish you off . I'd shut him off till he cares about how you feel or give it back to him. Let him get all hot and bothered then tell him to stop your done. See how he likes it.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2010