When you play the Beach Scavenger Hunt game...Why are there soo many pages that seem Fake ?

No info on them or pix. Nothing other than the game and it has not even been played.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Entertainment

• I don't think everyone is as savvy as others when it comes to decorating their profile pages. I know some mommies in real life that have generic pages and would seem "fake", but they aren't.
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 12:02 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• What would be the purpose?
    Mrs.Chase

Answer by Mrs.Chase at 1:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Some do seem fake, but I am sure that there are people that sign up on CafeMom and then don't ever check their pages, add things, etc. But also, I have seen a couple of fake ones where you know it is someone seeing what they can get away with, especially with the Screen names! I have clicked on them, and then a couple of minutes later the profile is deleted!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Oops, that is my answer above, LOL! I really did not mean for it to be anonymous! Ah well, I guess!
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 9:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2008