Do you think China is trying to kill us

Ok not trying to me rude but first it was in formula and the dog food and meats and peanut butter now there saying there putting a drug in the golden coins candy do you think there trying to kill are kids dogs and us sorry i dont know where to put this so i put it here I just want to know what you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It's not just the coin candy, there is a whole list and it includes things like coffee and tea. (see here). The formula was NEVER here in the USA, it was just in their own country....so they harmed their own children. I just want to know when our government is going to say enough is enough and stop allowing imports to come in from China.

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 5:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Good saying sahminil i agree with you 100%
    Anonymous

• Umm, DUH! First they tried w/the Lead paint, then w/the dog food stuff, and now the candy coins @ Halloween....Look that up on snopes for yourself to make sure it is true-don't just take my word for it!! We really need to stop all ties w/China and not trust them.... FOR ANYTHING! If they can kill their own children for profit-they will us........
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• no.
    they're polluting their own people, too.
    i don't blame the factories that make these items, i blame the companies that outsource the work there in order to save money. i also blame myself if i purchase something harmful. as i parent i believe it is my responsibility to make sure my children are safe.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 7:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Melamineis used in animal and human foods produced in China. It makes the product appear to be higher in protein. It's an industrial chemical produced from coal, which is a carcinegen. Honestly, I don't think the China government cares about their own people dying from this. I don't think they value human life- period. Look at their one child law that causes parents to place their newborn daughters into orphanages. Makes me wonder how many baby girls are being murdered instead of being placed in orphanages. To answer OP's question: yes, I think that China is trying to harm us.

OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 9:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Most of the candy sold targeting kids is made in China...Target and Wal-Mart stores have tons of it for sale...I can't tell you how many people I have told about this and they never read the labels!
    Anonymous