Babies with reflux??

If your baby has/had reflux..how much did they spit up?? My baby spits up alot like 4-5 time after a feeding sometimes alot sometimes a little bit..then somedays he will spit up a little bit when burped..

socalikim

Asked by socalikim at 2:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have this exact problem and just went to the doc who said it may be refux. Gave me zantac and told be to thicken the milk/form with rice cereal and keep the baby upright for as long as possible after the feeding. Don't know if it is working yet.
    JunebugsMomma8

Answer by JunebugsMomma8 at 4:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• One of my baby's who had reflux hardly spit up at all, but he would all out scream, arch his back, and cry inconsolibly from nursing....the dr said it was silent reflux. My other one who had reflux spit up all the time!! Sometimes it was a fair amount, other times, not so much, but she would/could even spit up several hours after eating. Both of them ended up on meds that seemed to help.
    jodibu

Answer by jodibu at 9:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2010