Do you think men should be able to get pregnant and go threw labor???

I DO!!!...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 2:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes i do, if they can provide a home& love for the baby why not?lol
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Hell No... My husband crys and whines over the littlest thing... I couldn't imagine having to listen to his misery for 9 months through pregnancy... There would be way more divorces!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Oh , yes I think they should go " threw " labor. LOL!
    standing

Answer by standing at 2:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• my husband would die if he had to go threw labor...he will die just being pregnant not being able to move or do all the things he likes to do...he will cry for his body freedom...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 2:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my first daughter, I dreamed about a month or so before she was born, that we called our parents and told them that we were on our way to the hospital. When we got there, they rolled him into an operating room and he delivered my daughter. When they rolled him out, I made him get off the gurney, hand my daughter to me and then I laid on the gurney as if I had had her! Then I sent him back to work and I had the days of rest in the hospital just as if I had been the one that had given birth to her! It was a really funny dream and all my friends at work that I told that to thought it would be a really good idea!!!!!
    yomomma1A

Answer by yomomma1A at 7:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Personally, I enjoy pregnancy and birth and while I would love to share the experience with him from my POV, he is so involved that he feels every little ping and pain I do. And I selfishly want to have the experience all to myself really.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It would solve the world's overpopulation problem...they would never go through it twice!! >D
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 9:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My husband can't handle a cold......just sayin'!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• AS for all the pain and misery yeah, I would love for them to be experiencing that....but realistically, men are waaaaaaaaay too weak to go through it which God KNEW so, He gave us women the "honor" of it. Men would never ever live through it. They would either kill themselves 1/2 way there or def never ever do it again!!

But I would love to be able to give him one day (I think that would be all it would take) to "feel" what it's like. When I was pregnant my DH was a little sensitive to my pain and agony - more than most men I think. But now, I have fibromyalgia and thank the Lord he is MUCH more attentive to my pain!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2010