in your birthday ,

waht kind of suprise want ur HB do for u .. are you that kind of romantic woman or only a present and ordinary day is what you want ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 2:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• in 9 years I have never gotten a romantic birthday unless i plan it myself. So ya I would like to have a nice romantic dinner. one where HE gets the babysitter lined up, HE picks a nice restraunt, maybe surprise me with it. even if it is a big dinner with friends or whatever, i want him to plan it, and actually make it seem like he thought about it, not like it was on his way home from work and hes like oh crap gotta go get something..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• well my birthday was last wk...and he made it a total enjoyment...he planed everything from the start to night fall...his amazing he makes sure that on MY day i do NOTHING but have a stress free calm relax day...and over all enjoy it...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Let me sleep in PLUS get up with the wee one all night - that's about it!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 2:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• now that I am older it's like any other day if they want to surprise me fine if not no biggie a saying HB from my family is good enough Im just a simple person. but I do celebrate my kids B/day.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'm a big hoopla person, and of course, DH is not. So I end up giving him a big hoopla (as a hint, partly), and I don't get much. I want for our son to get a big hoopla for his birthday, and DH doesn't get it. I put my foot down on this one.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• @ musicpisces .. surprise him on his birthday , but on egnoring that one , go out and plan for ur self a great day , that kind of surprise may shake his mind a bit ;)
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 4:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i want a cake..... i love cake... he never gets the cake part
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• @ kileighsmommie ; just ask for a ''huge'' cake and use his credit cards ;) next time im sure he'll take care of the cake part , u'r allowed to do this if u never do crazy stuff lol
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2010