just a vent

So i have been w/df for 3 yrs, we have been strugling financialy,he is so iresponsible, today instead of paying our auto insurance he went & bought a game for his xbox, i kick myself in the ass because i had my kids 4yrs after i graduated high school, i decided to party those years , now that i am a lil older i know what i must do for my kids but because i dnt have much education its hard,im going back to school in Jan& found a job that will work w/my schoolschedule yes i have to struggle it just gets me upset that he doesnt havethe same ambition i have, its not for me but for our kids,we each pay certain bills but he always pays them late& to top it off we live paycheck to paycheck, my therapist sd i need to stop seeing things n a neg way, he will never change & that i must change & do the best i can for myself now, he is supportive of whatever i do& is a great father to our boys but i just want to leave him because of our

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• financial situation, is this something we can get through, its been going on 3 yrs, they say money dont buy happiness but in a way it does, im not materialistic i just want my boys to have a good life
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:50 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• your dh needs to look at it just like you he needs to put family first not chidish games he is being selfish in that part.You are the one with a strong mind here he either shapes up or somehow he has to make a decision. 3 years is too much. Yes you'd probably be living pc to pc but atleast you can breathe alittle easier. tell him you really need his help on this that you have been thinking about it. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2010