HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE PRESIDENTS COMMENT ? Obama Tells Latinos to ‘Punish Our Enemies’ on Election Day.

SO IF YOU ARE A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN , YOU ARE AN ENEMY. WHAT THE HECK!

VOTE CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN THIS NOVEMBER !

COPY AND PASTE VIDEO

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/audio-obama%E2%80%99s-on-gop-to-latinos-punish-your-enemies/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't believe he even said it. A President should never spout that hateful bs. I guess the majority of the American people are his enemies now. I knew from the beginning he was bad but I didn't know how hate filled he was. Mostly I think he is just mad that he is going to lose the Congress and most likely the Senate. Acting like a 3 year old having a tantrum. Can't wait until his term is up.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Not very presidental of him. He is proving himself to be a communist with comments like this. You NEVER heard comments like that from any other president.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I read a CNN article yesterday. He also told republicans they needed to "Sit at the back of the bus."

Nice.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I feel like he is the same lying politician he has always been.. He just showed himself publicly! Hail Bigot in cheif!
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 7:04 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• At this point, nothing Barry says surprises me. He's already proven he doesn't care squat about leading this whole country. He only wants to lead the minions who voted for him. The rest of us are "the enemy." OOOHHH. Does that mean the anointed one is gonna call down the wrath of the gods on us? I'm sure we are all shaking in our collective boots! (sarcasm intended)
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 9:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Exactly sophia and carpy..he is very divisive..and I have never seen him as a man who loves this country..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I think it was purposefully divisive.

My personal opinion is that he is starting to sound a bit desperate.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Not a shocker he like many on here hate conservatives blindly.
    tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 10:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• "I think he is 100% right! If the president would have said that to blacks during the civil rights movement would he have been wrong? I think this should have been more directed to gays AND Latinos but still"

1. Pres. Lincoln was a Republican. ( I know that was before the civil rights movement..just saying)
    2. Republicans don't HATE Latinos or Gays.
    We are not enemies. As far as Latino's go, most Republicans aren't against "Latinos", they're against illegal immigration, and many are tired of the refusal of assimilation, especially in the border states. The Federal Government has not done anything to protect us and, yes, we're angry. But we are not racist or enemies because we want to protect our borders.
    As far as gays go, I'm not sure why you're directing this at Republicans. When Prop 8 was on the ballot in 2008, I lived in CA..one of the most liberal states and yet it still didn't pass...
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 11:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Delilah. Palin is not the president. If bush had made comments like that I would have been just as discusted.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:42 AM on Oct. 29, 2010