HOW CAN YOU TELL YOUR OVULATING?

how can you tell if ur ovulating. My periods have been kinda outta wack n me n my hubby are tryin to have a baby. And I wanna know bodly methods of telling ur ovulating..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can temp and it will tell you some since. You body produces cervical mucus that has the constancy of egg whites during or right before ovulation. Fertilityfriend.com has some lessons you can do about watching your signs to achieve/avoid pregnancy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You need to keep track of your cycles, although I know it would be hard to figure out when you are ovulating if you are not somewhat regular. You can buy an OPK and use that about halfway through your cycle to see if you are ovulating. Your CM will change to a slippery, sticky consistancy when you ovulate too. I'd say when your CM starts to change use the OPK and see if you are ovulating.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Use an ovulation kit. It's easy to use and will let you know pretty quickly. The temperature thing is to difficult if you ask me :/
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 9:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Check with your doctor to make sure you are ok to have a baby. You could buy ovulation kits, check your temperature daily, and sometimes when you ovulate there will be more discharge. I would ask this in TTC answers or the group.
    Anonymous

• I was told ovulation occurs generally 10 days after a period begins. My nurse told me not to stress about trying to get pregnant, as sperm will live inside a women up to five days. She said that when you see a egg-white like mucus when you wipe, you are ovulating. (This mucas acts as "highways" for the sperms to travel quicker).
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 11:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010