birthday gift

i have not a clue what to get my childs father for his birthday ...i am on a budget and our child is only 4 months old....any suggestions

amiyamom

Asked by amiyamom at 5:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Have the kids make him something
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I do not know if this would work for your family, but my husband and I do not buy each other anything for X-mas, Birthdays and anniversaries...maybe when the kids get older that will change...But we do believe in getting each other cards...my daughter and son always make him one.
    ELC

Answer by ELC at 8:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My son was 3 months old when I had to buy a birthday gift for his father for the first time. I went online to WalMart.com (or you can go to any similar site), and had a deck of cards made through the photo department that have a photograph of my son printed on the back of each card (same photo on all of the cards). My husband played with the cards for a while, but then we did notice that the pictures on them had faded a bit, so now he has them saved in a special toolbox that he has. It was one of his favorite gifts, and it only cost about fifteen bucks. :-)
    sarah_smile

Answer by sarah_smile at 9:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2008