birthday gift

i have not a clue what to get my childs father for his birthday ...i am on a budget and our child is only 4 months old....any suggestions

Asked by amiyamom at 5:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Have the kids make him something

Answer by tryingmom203 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I do not know if this would work for your family, but my husband and I do not buy each other anything for X-mas, Birthdays and anniversaries...maybe when the kids get older that will change...But we do believe in getting each other daughter and son always make him one.

Answer by ELC at 8:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My son was 3 months old when I had to buy a birthday gift for his father for the first time. I went online to (or you can go to any similar site), and had a deck of cards made through the photo department that have a photograph of my son printed on the back of each card (same photo on all of the cards). My husband played with the cards for a while, but then we did notice that the pictures on them had faded a bit, so now he has them saved in a special toolbox that he has. It was one of his favorite gifts, and it only cost about fifteen bucks. :-)

Answer by sarah_smile at 9:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2008