Are you tired of being called a racist just because you disagree with the President on policy?

There are several women on here that if you say anything at all against Obama, that will say you hate blacks and are racist. Anyone besides me sick of hearing this lame argument? I disagree with his policies, I could care less what color he is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Sweet, what is up with you and links? Even if she posted a link you'd discredit it. Argueing with you is like a dog chasing it's tail. Maybe you should stick to your opinion and allow others to have their opinions without getting in their face and hanging on one word or phrase. I usually try to be non-arguementative but I really am sick of your games. This is a debate section, you've made it an arguement section where if people don't agree with you , you try your darndest to dicredit them. Really you're only showing your true colors. Posting links does not make prove facts. GET OVER IT!!
    Good Job TN!!! IMO, you are the WINNER..and have been since about 50 pages ago :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 11:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Agreed. But the democrats' race politics seems to be very effective for them...
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 6:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yeah I'm sick of that one too. But that happens everywhere. If you disagree with anyone who's not white, automatically you're a racist.... it's bullshit.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 5:42 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yep. One more reason I pray there is not a second term for PRESIDENT "CHANGE" I have seen the changes.. I FRANKLY WISH HE WOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT HIS "CHANGE" REALLY MENT... "SPEND US INTO SO MUCH DEBT THAT IT WOULD MAKE ANY PREVIOUS 3 PRESIDENTS LOOK LIKE A PICNIC!" MY UNBORN GRANDCHILDREN WILL STILL BE TRYING TO PAY OFF HIS ENTITLEMENT SPENDING....
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 6:51 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone dares utter ONE PEEP against the anoited one, you are lambasted, called everything but a person, and made into something your'e not! He could be purple with green polka dots, and I would still not agree with him. He is totally inexperienced, in way over his head, has no clue what he's doing, and is too narcissistic, egomaniac to admit it, and step down for the good of the country. Therefore, we are all suffering for his ego. Oh, and I'm not racist, I don't like Biden, Pelosi, or Reid, either!
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 9:24 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Lets see sweet first of all im not a race baiter like yourself..second of all I did not even know of that other story you arespeaking of until YOU posted the link on it...which by the way that was your reply..you had nothing else to reply with directly related to my op.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes, it's become a very old tactic to get the conservatives to shut up. Using that word to describe those with political and ideological differences does a disservice to the word and it's true meaning. Not all liberals do this, but it's a widely used tactic for those that aren't interested in discussion or debate, they just want to name call.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:04 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes me too. I think that is the reason he got it. I would love to see a women get it, but I woudn't vote for someone like Pelosi just because she is a woman. What is so sad is that alot of tnem are still 100% behind him.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:15 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I am sure that istrue samurai but there aso is no denying that alot on the left just use it as a tactic...it intimidates some folks..they shut up because they do not want to be seen as a racist..andonce that label is put on sometimes it cannot be removed.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:29 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I am so over it and have been for some time now.I tend to laugh at those who attempt to use that sorry tactic.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:19 AM on Oct. 29, 2010