advise plz

im having problems with my husband he wont talk to me ar hold a conversation with me we have a babygirl and she is the only thing we have a common(not that my daughter is a thing or someyhing) but thats the only thing we have in common my daughter but other than that NADA nothing i have beg him to talk to me and he just gets mad i try to like a talk about the things that he likes but like nope nothing but when it comes to onothe rperson omg he spends hours with them becaus eof that im very insecure about myself knowthat i have my babygirl my body change and he dosnt look at me the way he did before i dont know if is just me seeing things or there something wrong with us our S*X is different too he just likes it fast and quick anyone has any advise thnk you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Many men feel threatened when their wives start talking too much about "talking", so if I were you, I'd let the subject rest for a while. I would concentrate more on communicating my feelings toward him by my actions. I would do loving things for him, and I would say loving things to him. For example, if he takes out the trash, I would tell him I appreciated his doing that. Speak positively to him about the smallest things, and that may mean you will have to really look for things to compliment. Men are very unlike women when it comes to this kind of "communication," but he will respond to the positive whereas he will flee every comment that he can perceive as being negative. There's a book you might get and read. It's THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES by Dr. Gary Chapman. It's very helpful in mariatl situations like yours.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I hate to say it but men are still kinda cavemen, they don't understand language I swear, I agree with nannyB. Actions speak louder than words. Good luck, hang in there everyone has their rough patches.
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 8:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2010