Help me reduce tummy fat after delivery my weights increasing alot even my pregnancy weight was lesser.

Its 4.5mths over sin Ceasarian operation ive take out all test even to find cause bt evrythng normal. I eat very little.plz help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Could be because you eat very little. Your body stores fat if you are not eating enough... and truth be told- belly fat is one of the hardest to get rid of. Sometimes the muscles and such are damaged in that area and will never go back to how they were before without surgery. Your best bet is to discuss your eating habits and exercise routine with a specialist and they can help tailor a program for you.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It takes 9 months to put on the weight and 9 months (or more) to get it off. Eat healthy and exercise regularly. It will happen, just maybe not as fast as you want. Breastfeeding is a big help too as far as losing the weight.
    Annastacialynn

Answer by Annastacialynn at 8:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I agree with the post that you could be eating too little and your body thinks your starving. Or you are eating more than you think (this was my problem). Try to keep a food diary to see if you fall into either category. Good luck.
    ChristenaH

Answer by ChristenaH at 9:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2010