How do I find a trusting Publisher for my rescent writen book

ymop

Asked by ymop at 5:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• The best way is to find an agent. You will probably get many rejections, as we all do at first. The agent will want to read the first three chapters. If they want to see more, they'll ask. Sending your work to random publishers without representation rarely works out. It's called sending a book "over the transom," and most of them are thrown away. Find an agent. That's the first place to start. :) Good luck!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 7:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Hi. My son works for Durance Publishing, a small publisher in Pittsburgh. They will publish and promote your book...you do have topay to have it printed though. My son runs the shipping and receiving warehouse and I Can get you more info if needed. Good luck!...Judy
    Starnana

Answer by Starnana at 3:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My mom recently had a college work book published for business speach classes, her and coworker had been working on it for months and finally finished it. I can ask her who she used and get back to you. Add me as a friend if you want to use this idea. If not I wish you good luck.
    amkatmomof2

Answer by amkatmomof2 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2008