How do you know hes cheating

When my husband and I got together everything was perfect.Then when his brothers girlfriend moved in our relationship changed.Then when she got pregnant things really changed. Then when she had the baby he didn't really want to touch me and I don't know what to do anymore.Now we only do the deed once every to months and I don't know what to do every time I ask him he always says i'm to tored or that he doesn't want to tonight.whenever he gets up to go to another room like 2 seconds later she gets up and goes to the same place and I don't want to go say something if nothing happening I just want to know.I have asked him if he was sleeping with her and hegets all mad and starts yelling at me and I tell him wy I think that and he just starts yelling again and tells me that I need to trust him and that nothing is goig on.I don't know what hes doing when I'm at work because I work at night.

LarissaLopeman

Asked by LarissaLopeman at 5:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• oh honey get rid of the girl and the brother. if you really want to get to the bottom of it, do go in the room they both go into. you have every right. he has no right to get defensive, usually they ar eguilty of something when they get mad like that.
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I would get rid of her and I would want to know to that sounds a little strange I would follow them and not let him not see you and see what they say and do
    Anonymous

• sounds fishy to me... every time i've been cheated on i knew it in my gut but kept trying to believe. this so totally sounds like a relationship i had years ago... we lived together - i was 19 and he was 27 and fucking a 14 year old (who looked 14 - not like they do now). he claimed she was like a sister and i knew something was up but never thought it would be her... where's the brother? sounds like he isn't around. have you confronted her? the way i found out for sure was spying... i did it because i felt crazy but it proved i wasn't. normally i don't advocate that, but it sounds like it might be the only way you're going to get answers. take half a day off and surprise them... i caught my ex in bed with someone just an hour before i was supposed to be home (different one)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Why, why why? Never make another female move in unless it is their sister,mom or old relative. The flesh is weak. A man can not resist ,espcially if you work nights.
    Anonymous

• Personaly if it were me id would get the stupid girl by her neck up aginst a wall and ask what in the hell is going on!!!! but..... thats just me!!! Anyway but these other ladies do have good ideas just spy a little and see whats going on!! Sounds very fishy to me....
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I HAVE TO AGREE SPY BE SNEAKY TAKE OFF WORK EARLY AND DONT TELL ANYONE. AND WHERE IS THE BROTHER THAT THIS COULD BE GOING ON? AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU SAID ANYTHING, DO YOU THINK THE BABY IF THEIRS?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Trust your gut!! My husband use to make me feel like I was crazy for thinking he would cheat on me. He told me I was just insecure and it was all in my head! I recently found out that he got another woman pregnant 10 years ago! Back when I suspected that something was going on! Trust your gut!! You are probably right!! He sounds very defensive and in my experience, they are usually more defensive when they are guilty!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• They are sleeping together. I really hope the baby is not his. Go ahead and catch them in the act, so you can know for sure. Leave work early. They should have never moved in in the first place. And they really need to get OUT so you and your husband can work on your marriage. Why are they living with you anyway, and for so long? This is always a mistake in relationships.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Girl call off and sneak up and look in the windows and f*ck her ass up him to
    Anonymous

• GIRL PLEASE TELL YOUR BOSS THAT YOU CAN'T GO INTO TONIGHT YOUR SICK WHATEVER YOU CAN THINK OF THEN GO HOME SNEAK INTO THE HOUSE AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON ! I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON DOES HER BOYFRIEND LIVE THERE ALSO I WOULD TELL THEM TO GET OUT AND FOR THE FUTURE NEVER EVER LET ANOTHER WOMAN LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE IF YOU HAVE YOUR MAN THERE AS WELL EVEN IF YOU TRUST HIM !!! NEXT TIME SHE GOES WHERE HE DOES GO RIGHT BEHIND HER DOES THE BABY LOOK LIKE HIM ???
    Anonymous