Do you think Obama will get killed?

I hope this does not happen but a lot of people are saying he will be dead in a few months I was watching a program on tv that said the kkk is after him I think he will be shoot what do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• 6:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 by: lifeasinoit

lifea...

Are you kidding me? What a question! Some people have too much time on their hands to be able to think of a question like this.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to tell us how stupid we are for taking time out of our busy lives..
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 8:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No he wont get killed....there may be attempts. But I dont believe that he will.
    Lovebama

Answer by Lovebama at 5:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think that there are so many nuts out there that someone or an organization will make an attempt on his life. It's so stupid...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• It won't matter who is in office...there will be attempts and plots....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Every single public figure, political or not, has death threats. I think Obama has no more of a chance of getting assassinated in office than McCain does. Just think of all the attempts that have probably been planned against Bush these past eight years. We just never heard about them because they were foiled before the general public could hear about it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• He will be alright so long as he stays off CM, the barbs he gets here will surely do it.LOL
    Anonymous

• It is stupid. And I hope who ever makes it in office is safe.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I hope not, but I do think someone will try. There are enough crazy people that have no sense that someone will try.... I have to imagine his security will be on high guard and I doubt Obama has entered into this without awareness of the personal danger.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 6:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• There already has been attempts. Google it. It's sad if that happens, he's just a person , like me and you, doing what he thinks is best.

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 6:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I don't like his policies but I certainly hope not. There are a lot of wack jobs in the world though... people who don't like the color of his skin, people who just want to throw the country into chaos, lots of wackos.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008