How do you do CafeMom mobile?

Idk if I'm just too tired or what but I can't figure it out!

Footnotes85

Asked by Footnotes85 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I couldn't figure it out either. All I could seem to do was check groups or messages and not do Q&A. I dunno if it was the site or my phone.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:42 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• omg I hope I'm never that addicted. Its not THAT important. Its just a fun time killer on slow days (for me).
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I don't know...my phone wigs out. And it won't let me look at answers at all. Maybe having a "Smart Phone" is the key for me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'm not addicted, but I just had my baby and my gma is taking her computer with her today so I won't have it to check on things.. plus I wanted to figure out how to upload pics mobile so I can get pics of my new baby up instead of waiting.. gotta kill hospital time somehow
    Footnotes85

Comment by Footnotes85 (original poster) at 8:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• To reach CafeMom Mobile, just go to http://www.cafemom.com on your phone. You should see a version of the site formatted to fit a smaller screen. If that doesn't work, try going to http://m.cafemom.com.

As But_Mommie mentioned, though, there is no mobile version of Answers yet, just Groups.
    Cafe BTC

Answer by Cafe BTC at 9:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Sadly I have no clue.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2010