do you like to crochet? how did you learn?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes, I love to crochet. My grandmother taught me many many many moons ago when I was 12. Through the years I've taught myself more stitches and created a few of my own.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I am trying to teach myself how to crochet. I bought this I Taught Myself Crochet book and such. We'll see how that goes...
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:03 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes I like to. I learned at one of my jobs long ago. In between waiting for calls to come in, the girl in the cubical beside mine taught me.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yup, self taught. I picked up one of those learn to crochet kits and kept working at it.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I taught myself a few years ago.  I had a little magazine with some knit/crochet projects and at the end it had all the stitch descriptions.  I had a set of crochet hooks that had belonged to my mother and yarn so I just grabbed some and played around until I understoond all the stitches.  Now I make all sorts of stuff (mostly toys for the kids).  I prefer to knit, though, which I taught myself to do from one of those learn to knit kits.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:22 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I like crocheting. Especially during the cold winter months. My Grandma Z taught me.
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 11:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2010