how do i get rid of my back fat! ?? i hate it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• same way you get rid of any fat - burn it off thru cardio exercise and healthy diet.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 6:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• uhh, just go with cardiovascular three to five times a week. after a few weeks of exercising, start adding in a weight lifting routine.

and drink lots of water.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I wish people wouldn't spam in here. that's against the TOS
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• report spam posts!!
    Anonymous

• Well I have always had a problem with back fat myself, I call them my gills, anyways I find that when I lose weight it usually starts to come off along with weight and inches all over my body. The back is usually one of the first places I lose, I have been able to lose 32 lbs since I had my daughter 4 months ago , maybe I can give you some good weight loss tips, pm me.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• One thing I can tell you is you CANNOT spot reduce. Actually bodyfat seems to come off everywhere except where you actually want it to. If you keep exercising it WILL come off. Be patient, keep to a regular fitness routine and you'll be fine. Good Luck!
    traveling2

Answer by traveling2 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I find that yoga seems to target your back more than other forms of exercise.
    lovemydivas

Answer by lovemydivas at 11:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2008