Should there be seatbelts in airplane bathrooms?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 8:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know there is turbulance within a planes cabin, but the loo is so confined I don't think there is a need for one unless you are worried the blue water and the suction from the plane will suck your behind out of it!!!

I was in a bathroom once when turbulance hit, but its a good thing you cant slide next to the sink or the wall of it.........but standing up in there made it feel like a weird ride at a theme park! LOL I about got sick so I was in the perfect place if I did!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 9:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• shouldn't be in there that long to need one lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• that's as thought
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Do you realize how covered with germs they'd be? You couldn't get up and wash your hands without first touching the belt. It would be inoculating your clothes with e. coli, hepatitis, etc.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• If your in turbulence you should be in your seat. OY! No otherwise they would break and someone would be stuck in there.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2010