Need Advice

Can you get prego right after having a misscarge? My boyfriend and I lost the baby in Aug, but after the losing the baby I have not had any periods. And we have be using pertion. And I've taken like 4 test and they have all been neg. So Im just wondering can this happen if you use pertion? Im just a little worred is all

bumkins_mummy

Asked by bumkins_mummy at 9:04 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd wait another month or so before taking another test.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It's not impossible... but unlikely since you were using protection. Your body is probably not back into a normal cycle yet. Talk to your doctor if you are concerned
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• But i go in on the 1st to get an eud put in
    bumkins_mummy

Comment by bumkins_mummy (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• When you go in on the first make sure they do an ultrasound to make sure you aren't pregnant. You are more fertile following a miscarriage and I had one friend who was pregnant again before her first cycle following her D&C was due. So it is very possible. Have them check to be sure before they try to insert an IUD
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:29 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Thanks for the info its just im worried is all and i dont even know how to tell my bf that i could be again.
    bumkins_mummy

Comment by bumkins_mummy (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2010