ARE YOU 50 AND OVER AND HEALTHLY

How has being 50 or older changed your life,how are you keeping healthly and fit.what health problems has come up since you hit 50.
what age did you go through postmenopause?

Windwalker2002

Asked by Windwalker2002 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I went through menopause in my late 40's and I am now 61, healthier than ever. I go to the gym everyday , I weight lift, do cardio, and walk long distances on Saturday. I am a vegetarian and have been for the last 15 years or so, I feel better today that I did when I was younger, exercise is the key to good health.

Answer by older at 9:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Am healthier than I have ever been but I am also carrying more weight than I would like. I miss that pre-menopausal level of estrogen that kept me slim.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'm very healthy. went through menopause with a hysterectomy at age 47. LOL,that was easy.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2010