Knew I couldn't be that lucky

im 7w1d and just had my first bout of morning sickness. My stomach hurt every time I threw up and it also hurt when I coughed. It's really low. Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• But hun, you are lucky you are carrying the gift of life inside you!!!!throwing up is very normal and the pain you have is from the strain of doing so, you will be just fine!

Answer by older at 9:15 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• YUP! It SUCKS! Vinegar really does help - pickles! But it nothing helps everyone and if you hate pickles to begin with, it's going to do you little good.

Just keep thinking, there are those who can't have children who would give EVERYTHING to be as sick as you are right now.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Go buy a big box of saltine crackers - the box with the separate sleeves and put those sleeves everywhere. Work, home, car....you're going to need 'em!
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 9:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Hahaha thanks ladies. And I know I'm lucky. It just sucks throwing up with a 2 year old next to me lol
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 9:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You are so lucky dear , that gift from God is best thing ever ;) and what you feel it's only a temporary condition
    Congratulation
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Hopefully it won't last too long! It's normal for your stomach muscles to hurt after throwing up.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Suck on hard candies throughout the day. I found these basket robin ones that were flavored mint chocolate chip. yum.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• sorry hope you feel better....
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:57 AM on Oct. 29, 2010