Do you and your Dh/So have sex away from home? When visiting relatives or friends? adult content

Have you ever? Do you still? Do you think its disrespectful?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have in the past. Depends on where we are. I don't think it is disrespectful, it is a natrual thing. Not sure if we will do it again because now a days we usually stay in a hotel when we go to visit people.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• We have. I don't think it's disrespectful at all. When i have family & friends stay in our guest bedroom, i always assume they are going to do the deed if they are with their SO. It doesn't bother me, i encourage it...LOL. Love is a good thing.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• we always stay in a hotel and if we get some privacy, we will, not too often tho
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• me and my Hubby do.
    I only think it's disrespectful if you leave a mess on the sheets or what not. we did so in a certain relatives house plenty of times, and she didn't have any idea for years.
    Her husband knew because of comments here and there, but he didn't care less.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• We never have the energy after all that socializing. I don't see how anyone could consider it disrespectful, as long as you're quiet.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:40 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes, my hubby and I make love while away and we are not disrespectful because we make sure we leave where we are staying better than how it was when we arrived. Also, we keep the noise down!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 10:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yep we do. Usually we stay in some sort of B&B or hotel.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2010