why look at porn soon after sex? adult content

Maybe someone can enlighten me... Why is it that when we have sex several times in a day, the very next day as soon as possible my dH is looking at porn? But we don't have sex for a few days and he's not looking at it. Wtf? I feel like I am not good enough and he needs it to finish the job. I am tired of feeling terrible about myself sexually because of porn.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you talked to him about how you feel? He maybe doesn't realize he's hurting you or what he's doing. Yes, boys can be that dumb.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Have you tried talkin to him about it, and tell him that it hurts you? Most men dont realize they are doing something wrong, unless you tell them its wrong, lol atleast thats how it goes with my husband
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 9:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have tolk him many many times. He still does it. it feels like an insult.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• maybe he didn't get to "finish" and you weren't into doing more. That could be the case for some people. Just an idea.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• well I dont no how open you guys are about certain things, has the thought ever came up to watch it with him , get a few movies for in the bedroom? Me and my husband do it, to spice things up? Maybe your husband/boyfriend is getting bored with doin the same thing over and over again, just a thought. But it all depends on how open you are about your sex life
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 9:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Zoey, he finished twice in a 12 hour period. Once I saw it and the second time inside me. Then he turns around and looks up porn the very next day as soon as possible. There are times I don't want to have sex and he looks it up but I doesn't bother me as much because I understand. But it hurts me very much when we do it and he needs porn right away as soon as he's alone. I've told him how bad it hurts me but over the last year he just keeps doing it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Omg I've asked him to watch it with me and he doesn't want to. He likes to watch rape scenes and I think he worries it will bother me. I want to do it together but he won't.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Give him a dose of his own medicine. If talking to him doesn't work then what other option do you have?
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 9:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• maybe couple sex therapy? If you want to try to save your relationship. Its hard to have a stronge relationship if the sex, and closness is of ballence because of these issues. But its all up to you, good luck :)
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 9:53 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Have you ever though of growing him from his porn? I did that to my bf and he is much better about that know lol, but anyway men can be pigs at times and dont know how we fill about things and cant understand it.
    bumkins_mummy

Answer by bumkins_mummy at 9:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2010