I might miss Halloween :(

I have a terrible chest flu coming on. I have a feeling by Sunday I will not want to get out of bed. Would it be terrible to send my LO's off with their older sisters and the DH..and the camera of course? I feel like crap in more ways than one. What would you do?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Stay at home if i was sick... Hope you feel better
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• If I were sick, I'd send the kids with their dad, there is no reason to feel bad about that! Hope you feel better.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You might not have a choice. You poor thing. Last year we missed Halloween my little girl had the flu. I wish you better real soon.
    "HUGS"
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• send the kids with hubby and take this opprotunity to enjoy some alone time and just think you will get to see picks so all is not lost and after all they will be with dad so feel better soon and look forward to next year
    4latinamommie

Answer by 4latinamommie at 10:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2010