Ugh, what is with all these fat, lazy, ignorant American questions?

Like no other countries have their issues? At least we don't force women to be sterilized, women are equal citizens, and we have some kind of health care. Look at the countries that have no schooling at all!

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• clapping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Its some Asian person asking them under Anon. They admitted it in one of their threads. They should just worry about where they are and leave us be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Hey I got a best answer on one of them. Damn, was it a troll? I feel so used.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:19 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• This IS the debate section. I don't see the questions but if someone wants to post a topic for discussion, then argue their point... As many facts as you can use, the better.. Kinda how it works, ya know.... ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Ah, I see. There were OTHER questions calling Americans fat, lazy and stupid. The way THIS question is worded it sounds like you are calling Americans fat, and lazy.

Sorry about that! I wasn't on for the other ones.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I must have missed those questions. But you are right in what you say.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Lol, I posted a question about it too! I'm right under you in the Newest Questions section! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• looks like she/he ran away and closed all the questions. lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:16 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• What many outsiders fail to realize is although we have our internal strifes ultimately we are all Americans and will band together when threatened. Look at 9/11 and the weeks following. I have never been more proud to be an American. Congress on the steps of the capital singing God Bless America and no on cared or mentioned the seperation of church and state. Even those who don't support the war support the troops. There is a reason people want to come live here. We are not guaranteed happiness but the pursuit of hapiness is protected. We can live our lives as we see fit, have as many children as we want, worship how we choose. Is the work over? No until we have true equality it can't happen but we will keep working on it.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• IDK. Looks like all of those questions were closed. If anyone wants to see them they are in the closed questions section.

All I can guess is that this is the debate section of Answers and if you don't like the question you are free to not answer them. I agree that they were rude questions and I am sure it was an anon troll that posted them.  Lots of people come here to stir up drama.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:16 AM on Oct. 29, 2010