Do you have a dream that came true?

When I was a little girl I knew God was going to bring someone in my life who would love me, no matter what. Thirtyone years ago, God answered that prayer. Last week He stood before the church & told everyone how he knew God ordained our marriage & how much he loves me... Now, this seems normal right? Only thing is...My hair is thin & falling out, my teeth already fell out, I weigh 284lb in a 4'11 1/2 in body; I can't stand more than a few minutes; on oxygen24/7 & have Caregivers to help me clean up & dress; I'm in a wheel chair. Yet, he still opens the car door for me, surprises me with gifts, spoils me, make me laugh til I cry, wants to spend more time with me than anyone else, I'm his best friend (He's mine 2) He always ask for my opinion & trust my advice. We pray together; we enjoy our time together. Oh, he still takes me out on dates too! Is that awesome or what? Yes, my dream came true.... How about you?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 10:04 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You are one lucky lady! my dream was about my first daughter, I imagined her exactly how she is and it came true!

Answer by older at 10:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My dream has definitely come true with my husband. I cannot imagine life without him. When he and I met, I was in an extremely abusive relationship, he was one of my best friends. When I escaped that relationship, he was there for me. He has seen me at my worst, and even then told me how great I was, and how proud he was of me. He completely accepts my son from my previous marriage, and says he is proud to be his dad. He has dealt with so much more than any man should have to, he is one of my heroes, and a dream come true for me!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have had lots of dreams that have come true. 2 examples:
    I dreamt that my husband would be the middle of 3 sons (true)... I dreamt our first child would be a girl (also true)- I can't wait to see what she looks like- to see if she looks the same as she did in my dream :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Truly wonderful for you! Mydreamcame true 3 years ago wen I met my fiance'. I'm 47 now. Always dreamed of finding "the one" and always wondered if having a "soul mate" was realistic..I now know it is as I have found mine. I am so incredibly happy.
    LoriannMc

Answer by LoriannMc at 11:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2010