Fine/limp hair advice?

My hair is just that, & was wondering if anyone has found anything that helps to make it fuller? (other than getting it cut or anything like that.) We're getting pics. taken this weekend, & I want it to look nice. My hair is fairly long-about breast length.

nicksmom604

Asked by nicksmom604 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have fine limp hair and the best thing I ever did for it was to cut it short.  Long hair is heavy and it lies flat. 

I use hair products for my hair type and I blow dry my hair upside down to give it volume.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• yes , blow dry it at the scalp upward or put head down and blow up , can use some gel lightly at scalp only , or put some big rollers blow dry them then use you fingers to comb thru it
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Go to the local salon and ask for voulmeizeng mouse, put it on your hair while it is wet and blow dry upside down. If you put it in the main spots that are really fine it will give them a lot of body, also try doing to some curls, get some hot rollers and have someone roll it a couple of hours before.
    donamunns

Answer by donamunns at 12:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Sally Hirshberger (sp?) makes a root volumizing spray that is great for my fine longer hair. It's a hot pink colored bottle and I bought it at Walgreens. It's a little pricey, like $12, but I think it works really well. If that's not there, John Frieda makes a pretty good root volumizing spray too. I just spray my hair all over the roots and then blowdry upside down. Oh, and I also try to avoid putting conditioner on the top of my hair. I just use it on the bottom half of my hair. Good luck!
    jacksmom1225

Answer by jacksmom1225 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Phyto Volume for shampoo followed by Living Proof Frizz Conditioner followed by Phyto Volume spray. Blow dry upside down with a round brush. Your hair will be miraculously THICK
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have never been able to find anything to make my hair look more full.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 5:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• blow dry upside down
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2010