What do you think about inter racial relationships?

lifestyle, relationships

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Im the product of an interracial relationship and a child of the 60s when it was taboo...I love to c all the different mixes of people and still get the warm fuzzies when I c interracial couples walking hand in hand...I think it is a beautiful thing...
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 1:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Love it. Everyone is beautiful.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• One's skin color and background is not important. If you make each other happy that is all that matters. Love is love in any color
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have no problem with it. My family is like the united nations and I love them all.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• In my opinion, the color of someone's skin is no different than the color of their hair. I think no different of them than any other relationship.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I don't think much of it, it's just one human being with another human being. I'm in an inter-racial relationship myself.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• the first thought that came to my mind after reading your question is that I don't think about it... it doesn't strike me as unusual or strange in the least.
    in fact, I just realized that one of my brothers and my sister are both in inter-racial relationships and I think it makes our family pictures totally gorgeous!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• its all good
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:24 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I don't even think about it....and I'm in a inter racial relationship! Love is Love!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I think people are like presents--- it is what is on the inside of the person-- their personality, soul, and the love they have to give that is important-- not the package/wrapping paper (skin color).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2010