Gay men..a girls best friend?

My close friend has a college age son who is openly gay. I think he is a hoot! When they come over, we can talk about shopping, food, art, SHOES...what is NOT to like? I swear gay men make better friends for women than women do. Do you have a gay guy friend. Are you a "fag hag" quoting Will and Grace. If all your going to do is bash and mention how all gays are going to hell, just click next question please.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 10:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get along with em fine, They can be really fun, at the same time some can be very obnoxious
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:22 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have many girl friends and one "in the closet" friend. I swear he's gay, he just hasn't come out to me yet. And I agree, he is so much fun! Makes me laugh hystericaly!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Gay men are the bomb! they are funny and sweet and kind and so much fun to be around!

Answer by older at 10:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I used to live with 3 gay men... they were great until they talked about how fat they were all the time.... but I have a gay friend that goes to the art institute and he is fabulous....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i have two and they'r great , trully good close friend i knew them at work on 2003 and we still good friends even if we'r not at same company for long time now ... we meet each time , i really hv great time of fun , undesrtanding and confident , and respect
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have gay friends, I work in a salon for crying out loud.LOL Some are great, and some are worse than women when it comes to drama. There was one guy at our salon, he was so rude,catty, talked about everyone behind their backs, made fun of them and everyone just loved him because he was the salon gay guy. It was like who cares that he's a total shmuck. I do have a good friend who isn't like this, and you wouldn't even know he was gay. So I gets it's just like anyother kind of person.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• They are lots of fun! Healthy friendship!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My daught guy friends that are gay. She said their just like her girl friends
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yep I am a "fag hag" lol.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I only trust gay men to do my hair. I love having gay male friends.
    J-M

Answer by J-M at 5:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010