Have you had the "menue conversation" yet?

My sister called me Tuesday evening to solidify our plans for the Thanks Giving Dinner menue. Have you talked about this yet, or are you just trying to get through Halloween first? I am so excited...it is my favorite holiday!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 10:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no we dont get that into it. Its pretty standard Turkey Day fare: the bird, cranberries, stuffing, mashed taters, pumpkin pie, maybe yams.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yup, we talked about it.
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 10:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My mom and I have it all planned out already.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• No, Thanks God!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I do it all so no need to plan out a menu. I did however purchase two mag's yesterday. A weight watchers and food channel Thanksgiving issues. So I am gonna read and see if I like anything in there.I don't want to change it up too much but I don't want to over do it either. I am sick of all the work I put my self through.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Basic Thanksgiving meal
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• We always do potlucks, whether we go to DH's side or my side - nothing is decided til about a week prior (which is fine with me), and then MIL calls me and says "this is what our family has to bring, what do you want to make" or "does it work for you to bring _____" (which is also fine with me). Same with my side. I only ever have to make 1 side or dessert, and maybe bring something to drink.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• No, with my health issues.. Who knows where I will Be?? Or if I can do much of anything.. Too many side effects & health issues..
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i havent even thought about it yet..lol

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Yes every year we bring pot luck to my mother in law house we sent a email on who's bringing what they would put what they are bringing and forward it to the next one
    janettee

Answer by janettee at 10:13 AM on Oct. 30, 2010