What Nintendo DS game is not overly violent but an 11 yo boy would enjoy?

We have all the racing gasmes and he is not into the Doodle games!

klaassenbd

Asked by klaassenbd at 10:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• My son LOVES the sports games. He also loves the mario games and sonic games. - my son's 13.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Any of the Mario games. My son (11) loves Mario and the Winter Olypics one. Can't remember the titles of the rest of them, but he has a few of these.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• pokemon, Ace Attorney, board games (like chess, scrabble, battleship, etc), solve mystery games, Sims

most are cartoon violence tho and not anything they could replicate in real life and most people don't wanna go around blowing things up or killing people based on a game they played :) I'm the same way tho. Nothing too graphic in our home either.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I agree with any Mario or Sonic games, board games if they have it. They have a Scooby Doo one if he is into it.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• The games that have skating.
    jana741

Answer by jana741 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2010