SO giving up on life adult content

My oldest 4 kids are currently behaving like little monsters. As a result my SO has gone off wanting to eat and drink. He has said he's lost the will to live. This is despite the fact that I recently gave birth to his first daughter. I'm at my wits end and don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Get him some professional help ASAP!! Depression is never an easy thing to deal with and there are people out there to help with it!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Sounds like a drama queen to me.. Does he think you aren't having a hard time too? Ugh.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:51 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• he needs someone to vent to, i'm sure you do too but if he made a statement like that then he needs to talk to someone neutral.is there anyway you both can get counseling? Sounds like both of you, with that many kids need outside help, maybe a relative could babysit,give you guys a break! Best of luck to ya!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2010