Do you think that the guys who complain that they don't get enough... adult content

sex from their wives/gf's don't realize that very few couples do it everyday? I know its an old joke that once you get married the sex stops,but do they realize that life gets in the way sometimes and the frequency lessens?
For the record,my husband isn't one of these complainers.
I'd love to ask these guys how often they get it,and how often they expect it.
I have a friend whose husband bitches because he "only" gets laid 3 times a week.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Perhaps these fellows are thinking in terms of dating protocol, when breaking off a piece was top priority for all parties involved.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• mine doesn't complain, in fact I'm the one thinking I don't give enough. But he's never once complained.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• oh I'm sure that's true.
    most disappointments in life stem from unfulfilled expectations. If you're disappointed and can't change the circumstances then you have to change your expectations (otherwise you'll just be disappointed all the time)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Tell me... Who do it everyday????.....
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• The only guys I know who complain about not getting laid are ones that have been starved for months. My fiance has a buddy whose wife refuses to have sex when she is pregnant....so he has gone the 9 months of pregnancy without, the 6 weeks of healing after the birth without, and the baby is now 6 months old and he still hasn't had any sex. He says he wont leave his wife because he loves her....but DAMN!!! I feel aweful for the man! I've not heard a man complain about getting laid though if he's getting it several times a week. I think it's if the wive starves him for a few weeks or months. My fiance is grateful not to have that problem...especially when he hears his buddies sex life.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I am sadly a wife that complains she doesn't get it enough. I don't expect it daily ( though I don't think I would turn it down at least not at first) but twice a month just isn't cutting it. So I would say id be moderately happy 3 times and thrilled at 4x a week.
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• When I my husband and I began seriously dating almost 4 years ago, he warned me that he wasn't an everyday kinda guy. When he was with his ex, they did it maybe once a month (she didn't want to do it much if at all) and so he supplemented it with "pay per view." So I was prepared for it not being that much. But I was pleasantly surprised that he likes doing it on average about 2 times a week! I'm the one who'd like it a little bit more - maybe 3 to 4 times a week. But I'm not complaining and neither is he. I've never been with a guy who pressured me for more and I've never pressured anyone either.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Well IMO if it goes to 5 times a week to 2-3 times a week, then he has a right to complain. (Unless there is an obviuos reason like pegnancy, illness ect)
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010