Best Lingerie? adult content

Soooo I've never been much of a Lingerie wearer but I'd like to try some out but it's so dang expensive everywhere! Plus I'm worried I might feel a little silly...haha. Any suggestions on where to find good decently priced things? Also...how do you get over the fear of it??

Sarahbeth7

Asked by Sarahbeth7 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I always feel ridiculous at first when I put something sexy on, but when I see the way my guy loves it, it makes me feel good! Just try some thigh highs and a cute, but inexpensive, bra and undies set. You can find stuff like that at any store. I have found good deals on the sale rack at places like Frederick's of Hollywood too.

Have fun!! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You can get some good stuff at Burlington, Macy's and of course Victoria Secret!.. Now don't worry about feeling silly! Your husband will love it and most of the times the oufit don't say on longer!!! Lol Lol
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Relax and have fun with it ;)... it will keep the love and passion alive... you can also google sex stuff online and order online it's more discrete. also try fredricks of hollywood they have some awesome stuff ;0
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Also since it's halloween try a sexy costume..... that would be hot
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• drink a glass of wine before to relax you.... If you have a Ross around go there.... their panties are like $2 and they have bras for like $5.... I've seen little sexy outfits for like $10... have fun!!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• One thing--Try it on before you buy it!
    Michelle and Monica, I like your responses.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Thanks ladies! I'll check out Fredericks :) I like the matching bra and panty idea too. I'm a new mommy so wearing matching cute ones is a thing of a the past! I need to get back into it :)
    Sarahbeth7

Comment by Sarahbeth7 (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Oct. 29, 2010