GOOD DAY FELLOW TOOTHFAIRYS =) I have a Q for you all.

I have 5 kids #3 is now losing her teeth and I think I have started to mix up the kids teeth. You see I put them in a sandwich bag and stash them somewhere in my room. Anyhoo my Q is WHAT DO (YOU) DO WITH YOUR KIDS TEETH? SHOULD I KEEP THEM FOREVERRRRRR..... OR WHAT??

beeluvin

Asked by beeluvin at 10:51 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I kept the first few. The last ones get kinda gross.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It might be kinda cool.. our oldest just lost his first tooth a week ago so i'm kinda new to this! LOL.. BUMP
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My kiddo's only lost 2 so far and they are in my jewerly box! Lol!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i wont keep them all but one of each of them will be cute i have only one right now his three and im 33weeks with my second but i plan on keeping the first one they loss and put it in their baby books
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 10:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Lol, isnt that frustrating when we start mixing stuff up like that Remember the first tooth, I had a special satin pillow from the tooth fairy to put it in. It was this huge deal and dd didnt even know what was going on....hahaha yeah, I havent kept all the teeth, my dd is 18 and son is 16, if I can locate their baby books when I need them, Ive had a good day,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:57 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Um, try finding the ziplock bags they put jewelry and small stuff in. Then I would label them.Not so sure I keep them all, maybe just the first tooth from each child.
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 10:59 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I kept the first few of each child.  Both children made little pouches that looked like a tooth out of felt (both went to the same  pre-school). The first tooth from each went into them.   For the next 2 teeth,  I placed each in it's own envelope, and wrote the child's name ,  which tooth it was (1st, 2nd.), and the date it fell out.   I saved them in my Bible.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 11:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I kept my son's first tooth that he lost. After that, I flushed them, lol. Now I feel like I am probably horrible for only keeping one. But that one is in one of those little "tooth boxes" like they give them at the dentist, in my jewelry box.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I meant to type, " which tooth it was (2nd, 3rd)", not (1st, 2nd.). I do wish there was a way to edit our responses.
    earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 11:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I kept the first two of each of mine . After that I flushed them.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2010