Need help annoucing pregnancy on Halloween?

My husband and I want to tell our family & friends that I am pregnant & want to tell them on Halloween. We will be seeing all of them that day for breakfast and thought it would be fun to do it then, with everyone there.

We have this "family breakfast" every other Sunday and we all usually bring something to eat.
I am trying to think of something fun to either make to eat (as a breakfast or brunch plate) or just a fun Halloween theme way of telling all of them that we are expecting baby #2!

Any ideas would be great :)

Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well, maybe this well help. i announced i was pregnant also on halloween, but i used my mom to help me and announce to all of my aunts uncles grandparents and cousins. she dressed as a grandma (grey wig, glasses, walked bent over, talked like an old lady) and i stuffed a pillow in my shirt to look pregnant and then basically just waited for people to finally get it! they figured it out when my aunt bumped into my "bump" and we were like "watch out! be careful!". it was hilarious.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• lol Purplebutterfly! That is awsome! If they are going to come over to your house for the meal then I would go out and get a little baby outfit and have it just sitting on the table...I broke it to my family because I orderd pizza for dinner and when I went to pick it up I asked for an extra box and put a little outfit in it. Although I kinda jacked the idea from DH because thats how he propsed to me lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:14 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• oops...forgot to add to last post...

CONGRATS ON BABY #2!!! Hope your pregnancy goes well!!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:15 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• LOL @ PURPULbutterfly!

You could say ... Guess what the Great Pumpkin brought us! If you have a centerpiece, put a pumpkin in a basket with a binkie! Sorry, grasping at straws for cute ideas.

Congrats on the baby ... may you have a blessed and healthy pregnancy and birth a healthy, happy child.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You could do a center piece. Get a clear bowl and put baby bottles and other small baby stuff in it. It would make your family wonder
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Dress up very Expecting and let them know!! Good Luck!! Congrats!! Yay for you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Served salted eggs... (Congratulations!)
    J-M

Answer by J-M at 5:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Bring small size pumkin with a pacifier, and small cap on top and draw on face to look like a baby!
    pegleg63

Answer by pegleg63 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Paint your belly with a picture of a baby and flash it to your family and friends!! LOL
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 3:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• My ideal would be get a mardi gras cake and a plastic baby comes in it once someone gets the piece with the baby you can tell them
    janettee

Answer by janettee at 10:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2010