how do i entertain my 17 month old in a hotel???

aside from the pool what can we do?? My husband is working and we are stuck in this room and she is getting bored out of her mind!

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 10:59 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I use the bath tub. lol. I know it sounds dumb but I can sit on the toilet and watch them play with a plastic cup or something. My husband does a lot of travel as well and we have been on some pretty boring trips.
    Jenandrylee

Answer by Jenandrylee at 2:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Bring toys
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• too late to say you should've brought some favorite toys...take her for a walk-they love exploring new places. do you have the car? go somewhere.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• They should have a little pad of paper and let her draw on it. If you have any of her toys let her play with them. You can also put cartoons on the tv and that should keep her happy for a little bit. Good Luck.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:02 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Walk around, take her outside to run around a bit, Let her pick a snack from the vending machine, watch tv, or see if there's anything fun to do outside of the hotel.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I thought of another. Google "free toddler online games". There are a lot of games where all you have to do is press a button on the keyboard and something happens. My son is almost 3 and still loves those. They can keep him entertained for a long time. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:09 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• We have gone through every toy that we brought, lol, twice! Unfortunately we do not have the car so leaving is out of the question and she has a bit of a cold so I think taking her outside in this weather is prolly not a good idea. I think we"ll walk through the hotel and maybe try the vending machine! it's gonna be a long day.....
    randibosin

Comment by randibosin (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Lol. Tv?
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2010