Tv show about overweight people?

I heard someone on TV stating that a new show about overweight people glorifeid obesity? I was wondering your take on it?

Also, I think its kinda ridiculous. I have NO issue with overweight people whatsover!! I'm not a skinny mini myself!!!! :)

Sarahbeth7

Asked by Sarahbeth7 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• Um, what show were they talking about? Was this the Marie Claire blogger referring to Mike & Molly, and admitting that she had never seen the show?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• That is referring to Mike & Molly. No, I do not think it glorifies it. People like to nit pick over everything.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes I think so. I thought it was hilarious that they would have even thought that...
    Sarahbeth7

Comment by Sarahbeth7 (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It's obvious that the blogger had never seen the show, because they met at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'm overweight, and I really don't think there is anything you could do to make fat look glamorous to me...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• ^ true, musicmom.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• its all how you percieve it , some will take it that way some wont , i am comfortable with a show that supports accepting how you are and being healthy , glorifying obesity no , i have been obese and i have been thin and in between to me its all about your mental state if its not truly a medical condition truly
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 29, 2010