why are there so many......

polls asking does this sound like a black, white, hispanic, whatever name....seriously are there that many racist women on here that it matters that much to make a poll about it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in General Parenting

• i have no idea. it makes me weary just clicking through them
    Anonymous

• When I see those my first reaction is "Wow...didn't know names had a 'color'".
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• SAD, BUT THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD IS COMING TO.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 7:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• coming to? It's been there , it's the ignorant B**ches that choose to stay there!
    cottonsboys

Answer by cottonsboys at 7:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• People ask that b/c some names are used more by different ethneticities, So it "sounds" this or that
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 7:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• its "people" like that that keep it a racial thing.....a name is a name..period...if you want to name your kid jose and your not hispanic whats the big deal...do certian etnecticities hold the rights to certian names????
    Anonymous

• I was just saying that is were the "sounds like" thing comes from I didn't say it was right or ok
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 9:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2008