Anyone else angry that Gretchen won Project Runway last night?

I was totally in shock. Her line was boring as hell- she's an arrogant bitch and Mondo is clearly the better designer- as Heidi pointed out numerous times last night. I just wonder what makde her cave and go with the decision of Michael and Nina to pick Gretchen as the winner.

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 11:04 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• I DVR'd it, haven't watched the last episode yet. I'm in SHOCK that Gretchen won. Everything she has produced this season has been boring, common, and very "done before." Not to mention that hair of hers, but I digress. I think this will be the last season I'll watch, there's obviously more behind the winners than talent.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:16 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i completely forgot about that show!! been kinda disenchanted with it ever since the overly tattooed guy won in an earlier season. (no offense, tat-lovers), but he was a freakin' prick! and his line was hidious..just goes to show that being a bitch gets the ratings..ergo, winner!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I was angry that she made it past the top 6. Even more angry that they glossed over the reunion show and had absolutely no accountability from Ivy or April about how abusive they've been both on and off the show. It's telling that they haven't released any of the regular judges' video blogs for 2 weeks.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010