Random question...

But has anyone else noticed that once you got preggers people just kinda started to fade away...and once you do used to them being gone they came back. I seriously lost like 90% of my what I thought were my friends when I got pregnant...now that Im closer to my due date they seem to be coming back. Did anyone else deal with this!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No. I lost everyone, and they did not come back. I had to restart a new life. Life was too difficult being new (and I was an easy target as a scapegoat because of this). I decided to leave life again by being a full-time student. While being a student, I started to migrate back into work, but kept my contacts. This was a good decision, because this is my new family. By the way- my natural family is small (my mom and sister, my daughter, and two nieces). My sister and I are first natural born Americans. So I didn't have any support and had to learn quickly how to survive.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 6:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yes, they get tired of hearing you talk about the pregnancy so much and come back in time to see the baby.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Well, if they left you, then screw them. Even if they are coming back now. Of course you probably "annoyed" them with your pregnancy talk over and over again, BUT real friends should be able to handle that!. I didnt lose any of my friends and i dont know anybody who lost friends because of their pregnancies.

Like I said, screw them, those are no real friends. Its sad and I wouldnt want them to come back now where you are closer to your due date. :(

Sending you big hugs! <3
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2008