I haven't got 10 kicks out of the baby...

I am 32 weeks and I haven't felt ten kicks. What could be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What has your medical provider said when you asked about this?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I called today but haven't recieved a call back. I haven't felt him that much and yesterday never got ten kicks only 4 and I worry about it. I think that I will be going in if he doesn't start soon... I have tried juice and laying on my left side and nothing! It is driving me crazy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• ten kicks today? have you felt the baby move, other then just kicking? hiccups? if not best to call your docter
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 11:08 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• They would tell me to drink OJ or iced tea and lay back down and try again. If I still couldn't get it, I had to go in. It never hurts to call.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:09 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• NO moving that is why I am concerned.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You should CALL NOW. NOW. Better to be safe.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I called I am waiting for a call back from my doctor
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• well I know when i push on my tummy a bit my daughter will start to move, if you have not felt anything yet today, prob would be best to go get a stress test at the hospital, and make sure everything is ok, better be safe then sorry!!!! Thats what I would do
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 11:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Call back and tell the person on the phone EXACTLY what is wrong. Make sure you talk to a real medical person, do not accept leaving a message instead.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My son slowed down alot towards the end of my pregnancy.... but if you are super worried then go in to the hospital.... is it is sleepy time? My son was more active at night so perhaps that's the case... but call the dr again and if you don't get a call back soon go to the hospital.... better safe then sorry.... GL and keep us updated. I went through the same thing so I know how scary it is....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 29, 2010