One Year Old - What are you getting yours for Christmas?

My Daughter just turned one (as of yesterday). I have a general idea of what she's into and what I'm getting her, but I just wanted some more ideas. What are you getting your one year old for Christmas. Yes, you can answer if you have a one year old boy as well. :D

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 11:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• When my daughter was one we got her a little musical piano, and the grandparents always get the girls of the family a baby doll for their first Christmas. I also got my daughter her first purse which came with lots of cute little accessories like fake lipsick, mirror and cell phone. She is 3 and still plays with it!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My son will be 9mos in December. I'm getting him that Dino walker/scooter from Fisher Price.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My daughter isn't 1 yet, but I have informed the family that for every Christmas to just get her a savings bond. She gets enough hand me down toys from her cousins and friends. No need to be spending money on that.
    nursingmomma513

Answer by nursingmomma513 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'm looking for gifts to get a one year old, not a 9month old. I thought I was pretty clear about that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Comment by JazzlikeMraz (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• when my daughter was 1 she loved being outside so we got her a little buggie car i guess is what it would be called and it had a handle were you could push her around we also got her a laugh and learn kitchen she loved it
    LiLMAMA421

Answer by LiLMAMA421 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Metal shopping cart for kids and the sesame street charactures
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Plastic tea set, little people zoo, ride on trike, table and chairs, mini foam chair, duplo lego,
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2010