LOL I cant cook bacon

Or mashed potatoes, I know how it just don't work for me.. anything you know how to cook, Just don't turn out....

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 11:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• ...oh I know... cinnamon buns... Bun always are amazing on top and inside but bottom is always a little too dark for my taste. i know what Im doing wrong but yet I still have yet to fix it haha.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Biscuits. I haven't mastered them yet.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• lol! Not really a question...but if you want to know how to cook bacon.... I always start at low heat otherwise I burn things.
    So low heat, put bacon flat in pan. Watch for edges to start browning then flip. I like soft bacon so I take mine out once the white part goes clear. My step daughter loves crunchy bacon so I leave it on a bit longer for her.
    And mashed potatoes? EASY! Boil cut up potatoes until it breaks apart when you touch a fork to it. Drain, put in big bowl with a bit of butter, mash it, then add small amounts of milk until its creamy. DONE! (GO gormet and mix the boiling potatoes with a chopped up celery root or cauiflower.)
    StarandAngel

Answer by StarandAngel at 11:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I cannot make homemade bread or yeast rolls. I get rocks every time. But strangely,I CAN make yeast cinnamon rolls.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Certain muffins. I just can't get the top of them to look 'muffin-y'. They always come out with a little bump or flat like a cupcake. Other muffins I can get a great top on though!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• my folks cook theirs in the microwave of all things! Take bacon out of package and wrap how pieces you want in paper towels for a couple of mins or so. Not the same as pan fried but in a pinch and less grease......microwave is your friend. i hear ya if you like the grease with eggs!!!!!!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 11:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• mine would be rice. so I got a rice cooker
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• With bacon - make sure you don't overcook it. After you take it out of the pan, it continues to cook, even when you dab the grease away from the bacon.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Anything that I have to bake.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2010